Perfect for your meeting
Brighton Open Market contains a large meeting room which can house up to 40 people theatre style or 16 people boardroom with a variety of layouts and options using the supplied tables and chairs. There is an attached kitchen/service area for refreshments.
The meeting room can be hired by local businesses, charities and community groups for full day (9am-5pm) or half day sessions (9am – 1pm or 1pm – 6pm) Monday to Saturday.
We can also hire the space by the hour to conduct business meetings or presentations on site.
The Open Market Meeting room is equipped with:
- A 65″ TV screen which can be cast via wireless phone, tablet or laptop. (Please note apple products may need additional equipment)
- A 6 foot by 4 foot whiteboard mounted on the wall and a flip chart board. (Please note we do not supply paper or pens for these)
- Heating and Cooling Air Conditioning for the perfect temperature.
- Its own WC facilities x 2 including DDA
- DDA lift for access.
- A kitchen where drinks and refreshments can be made, equipped with crockery and cutlery, fridge and urn / kettle. A provisions basket can be provided at an additional cost or you are welcome to bring your own tea & coffee etc.
- We also have a projector which can hired for an additional fee if required.
Charities & Community Organisations, C.I.C.’s etc:
Special discounted rates available please contact us for details. 01273 695728.
All other users (Businesses etc):
£120 per day – £75 half day – £25 an hour.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information on hiring the meeting space, or call us on 01273 695728.